- Late-arriving bill aims to tighten Arizona ballot-initiative rules even more Monday, March 27, 2017, 23:34
How voters sign their names on a petition, or how they list an address, could disqualify them under the proposal.
- My Turn: McCain can stop cuts to seniors' health care Monday, March 27, 2017, 23:12
My Turn: An Obamacare repeal is dead (for now), but efforts to pare back Medicare most definitely are not.
- Trump signs four bills to roll back Obama-era regulations Monday, March 27, 2017, 23:00
President Trump is scheduled to roll back more Obama-era regulations Monday, with four bills on his desk that would reverse rules on education, federal lands and purchasing.
- Montini: What drawing a swastika really says about you Monday, March 27, 2017, 22:44
What are we to make of the ‘artists’ who drew swastikas (or things meant to look like them)? Columnist E.J. Montini has some ideas.
- Montini: Two-faced lawmakers rob your initiative rights, preserve theirs Monday, March 27, 2017, 21:26
EJ Montini: It begs the question: Hypocrisy much?
- Congress races toward April deadline to avert government shutdown Monday, March 27, 2017, 20:45
Stopgap funding for federal agencies expires on April 28, and Congress has only about a dozens workdays to act.
- Judge to let Border Patrol agent's murder case proceed Monday, March 27, 2017, 19:20
A judge allows the murder case to proceed against Border Patrol Agent Lonnie Swartz, who shot a Mexican teen in 2012.
- Just what is the holdup on the Arizona budget? Monday, March 27, 2017, 17:44
Some predict the governor might not see a spending plan on his desk until June.
- Ted Koppel calmly tells Sean Hannity he's 'bad for America' Monday, March 27, 2017, 16:10
Hannity fired back on Twitter alleging that his interview had been cut significantly.
- Arizona Senate GOP members bash colleague over transit bill Sunday, March 26, 2017, 18:11
To say his Republican colleagues didn’t like Sen. Bob Worsley’s transportation bill is an understatement.
- HUD cuts: Goodbye affordable housing in Arizona? Sunday, March 26, 2017, 13:04
President Trump’s proposed cuts to Housing and Urban Development will do away with the programs that have backed hundreds of affordable homes in Arizona.
- Arizona supporters march for Trump at MAGA event Sunday, March 26, 2017, 00:46
Arizonans joined marchers around the country celebrating President Trump at various Make American Great Again events Saturday.
- Sen. John McCain slams border-tax proposal Saturday, March 25, 2017, 03:07
Both of Arizona’s Republican senators, John McCain and Jeff Flake, have blasted the idea of a 20 percent tax on imports.
- Gov. Doug Ducey signs bill allowing refusal of dying instructions Saturday, March 25, 2017, 02:56
A bill to protect medical professionals from discrimination if they refuse to assist in end-of-life activities is signed