R. Journal headlines - Tuesday, March 28th, 2017
- Photos: Adults-only ‘Absinthe’ takes over Los Angeles — ‘we came and we conquered’ Tuesday, March 28, 2017, 07:31
For the wild-and-wacky “Absinthe” producer The Gazillionaire, it was a drop in the bucket despite shelling out more than $10 million for a state-of-the-art helicopter to attend the premiere of his West Coast edition of “Absinthe,” and it was worth every penny.
- Deal to settle Flint lawsuit results in $87M for new water lines Tuesday, March 28, 2017, 07:26
Michigan and the city of Flint agreed Monday to replace thousands of home water lines under a sweeping deal to settle a lawsuit by residents over lead-contaminated water in the struggling community.
- Red Carpet Report: Boyz II Men renews at The Mirage; Tom Cruise’s ‘totally insane’ ‘Mummy’ stunt Tuesday, March 28, 2017, 06:34
Las Vegas comedy legend Marty Allen celebrated his 95th birthday in his favorite way — putting on yet another performance. Marty and wife Karon Kate Blackwell entertained an audience at South Pont with material new and old, songs and even a little dancing.
- Bill introduced to ensure Clark County School District reorganization proceeds uninterrupted Tuesday, March 28, 2017, 06:22
Assembly Bill 469 is an attempt to head off a lawsuit filed by the Clark County School Board challenging the process by which the reorganization legislation has been implemented. The lawsuit has been filed in Carson City District Court.
- Star Surveillance: French Montana headlines at Marquee; Robert Knepper dines at Carlito’s Burritos Tuesday, March 28, 2017, 05:45
It was a busy weekend for comedian and actor Nick Swardson even without his standup gigs at Terry Fator Theater at The Mirage. He partied at Steve Wynn’s Encore hotspots XS and Encore Beach Club. He was at Topgolf in The Chairman’s Suite behind MGM Grand for a few hours.
- Henderson mayoral candidates hash out issues Tuesday, March 28, 2017, 04:35
Henderson mayoral contestants convened Monday to discuss the issues, including housing a long-term community development plan and public safety.
- LETTER: Nevada lawmakers should stop imitating California Tuesday, March 28, 2017, 04:00
And don’t forget, you Democrat protectors of the poor, this 10-cent-a-bag charge places yet another burden on low-income families.
- LETTER: Plastic bag proposal at Nevada Legislature is a terrible idea Tuesday, March 28, 2017, 04:00
Our lawmakers need to concentrate on bettering our state rather than copying stupid California laws.
- LETTER: Connect the dots on Russia and Donald Trump Tuesday, March 28, 2017, 04:00
As John McCain has called for, there is a need for a select committee to do the proper investigation,. And if this collusion is found, this committee should recommend the president’s impeachment.
www.news-press.us is a indexing website, we index the latest news from the US online press.
The information from this website is © of the sites from which they where indexed. We are not responsible for this content.
For any questions, suggestions or issues, please email us at info AT news-press DOT us..